echo ucfirst(strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']));. safety precautions at operation of accumulators
Accumulators Is necessary for knowing the device of generators Well and strictly to observe safety precautions. the basic danger is represented by the works connected with application of an electric current, and also with use of toxic and poisonous substances. it is known that at hit on a skin of the person of sulfuric acid or electrolit resistance to current passage sharply decreases. therefore the current pressure 6-12 in can lead to human body defeat. besides, getting on a skin, the electrolit (acid) can cause heavy burns, therefore it is necessary to spend neutralisation of the amazed site of a skin immediately.
Storage By batteries it is connected with possibility of explosion of the detonating gas allocated at their charge. steams of sulfuric acid irritate a mucous membrane of respiratory ways and eyes. lead and its connections can get to a human body and cause its poisoning.
Accumulators Storage Batteries it is necessary to fulfil following requirements of safety precautions:
- (,, );
- Battery Charge to spend indoors with the included forced-air and exhaust ventilation;
- 5%- ( 10%- );
- Is necessary for knowing the device of generators Only at wrapped up stoppers in covers;
- ( Accumulator);
- Storage Batteries and bottles with sulfuric acid to transfer by means of special adaptations captures or to transport in special carts with nests on the size of the battery (large bottle);
- Accumulator Forbid to accept food;
- (,, ) ;
- For suppression Of fires and to be able to use them;
- For others The purposes categorically it is forbidden;
- For suppression A fire.